Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 7/Web: The New Form I-9: Answers to Your Questions

With a record number of questions received from its "New Rules of the Form I-9: webinar held on February 21, LawLogix is pleased to bring a comprehensive Q&A webinar devoted exclusively to answering your concerns about the New I-9.
Get Answers to Advanced Form I-9 Topics Such As:
  • If a female employee has never been married, do you leave "other names" field blank in Section 1 of the I-9?
  • If new hires chooses to provide a telephone and email address in section 1, should they use their personal or work phone/email information
  • Is it permissible to have Section 1 partially (but not entirely) pre-populated using a data feed from another HR system?
  • Will it be considered "document abuse" if we have all of our employees complete a new I-9 form when the new version is released?
  • When storing the new I-9, should you retain all 9 pages, including the instructions?
Title:
The New Form I-9: Answers to Your Questions
Speakers:
  • Bonnie Gibson, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy
  • Nici Kersey, Kersey Immigration Compliance, LLC
  • John Fay, LawLogix Group Inc.
  • Moderator: Dan Siciliano, Stanford Law School
When/Where:
Thursday, March 7 2013
12:30pm EST/ 9:30am PST
Webcast
Credit:
This sponsor does not appear to have applied for CLE Credit. However the speakers and the content are similar to that granted credit in some jurisdictions; consult your credit-granting authority.
By:
LawLogix

No comments:

Post a Comment