After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the many ways a crisis can impact an individual client’s life
- Understand emergency and disaster response
- Identify changes to laws and emergency regulations impacting individuals
- Understand the impact of the Digital Divide
- Utilize Best Practices for practicing from home
- Guide clients through employment changes
- Guide clients through financial difficulty
- Handle emergent family law issues
- Handle civil, criminal and probate litigation cases related to an emergency
- Identify areas of need and quickly learning new practice areas
- Understand where to find resources for novel legal issues.
A Knight in Shining Armor: Representing Individuals in Times of Crisis
Webinar Dates And Times:
1 credit hour in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Vermont, Wisconsin; you may be able to apply for credit in other states that allow online credits.
More Information And Registration