This free program will focus on the individuals, small businesses and self-employed taxpayers that make up our firms and our client's firms so that you can point them in the right direction to obtain aid.
Some of the relief that will be covered include:
- The IRS's suspension of filing deadlines,
- Advanced refundable tax credits (ie cash in your pockets) for payroll taxes,
- Sick leave, and child care during the COVID crisis,
- Increased use of net operating loss (NOL's),
- Grace period for taxpayers who have existing installment agreements with the IRS,
- Home office deduction and what expenses might be deductible during this shelter in place period.
IRS COVID-19 Relief Beyond The $1200 Check
April 30, 2020
3:00 PM Pacific
James Creech is a tax practitioner based in San Francisco. He represents taxpayers with both tax planning and fighting the IRS and state agencies through audits, litigation, and collection matters. He is a proud member of SFLN.
The Attorney Action Club is a network of San Francisco Bay Area lawyers who host monthly topical discussions on attorney work life balance and law practice management.
Free, registration is limited
This event may be eligible for California CLE credit; You may be able to self-apply for other jurisdictions.
More Information And Registration