This free Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) program provides an overview of current marijuana laws, trends in the medical industry, and insight into how changing times will likely impact our current, drug-free workplaces.
- Understanding the history of marijuana use
- Understanding the current legal framework surrounding marijuana and its potential volatility
- Examining the judicial trends of wrongful termination claims related to legalized marijuana usage
- Understanding current medical research and what may lie ahead
- Exploring the Complications of Determining Impairment
- Developing best practices for employers in this ever-changing environment.
Marijuana in the Workplace: An Update and a Look Forward
Webinar Dates and Times:
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Eastern -04/09/2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Eastern - 04/15/2020
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm Eastern - 04/21/2020
- 9:00am - 10:00am Eastern - 04/28/2020
1 credit hour in most states that allow online credits.