In this free Continuing Legal Education program, William McCaffery and Erin McCartney discuss
- Discuss common ethics violations that can lead to disciplinary complaints
- Provide best practice tips on how to avoid a disciplinary action
- Review of applicable ethics rules
- Discuss what actions to consider should a disciplinary matter arise.
Avoiding Pitfalls that Can Lead to Disciplinary Action
December 11, 2019
12:00 PM-1:00 Central Time, 1:00 PM-2:00 Eastern Time and 10:00 AM-11:00 Pacific Time
Webcast - Register Now
- William McCaffery, J.D., Partner of L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.located in New York
- Erin McCartney, J.D. Risk Management Lead at Attorney Protective
Attorney Protective is an Approved Multiple Activity Provider in CA and NJ and this webinar will qualify for 1.2 CLE (ethics/professionalism) in NJ, and 1 CLE (legal ethics) in CA. Attorney Protective is an Accredited Provider in PA and this webinar will qualify for 1 CLE (ethics) in PA. NY attorneys may apply this course toward 1 CLE credit in accordance with the NY approved jurisdiction policy. CLE credit has been applied for and pending approval for 1 CLE (ethics) credit in most states. Please check back here to view updates regarding CLE credit approval.