This free Continuing Legal Education webinar examines the characteristics of the legal profession that make attorneys susceptible to substance abuse and reviews the wildly disproportionate disciplinary records.
During our session we will cover:
- Substance Abuse Prevalence in the Legal Profession
- Consequences of Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession
- A Personal Story of Addiction
- Signs of Substance Abuse and Strategies Uses to Hide Addiction Problems in the Legal Profession
- Answering the Call for Help
- Successful Treatment Programs
- Changing the Culture from Within the Legal Profession
- The Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
Answering the Call: Overcoming Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST - 12/5/2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST - 12/11/2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST - 12/17/2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST - 12/19/2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST - 12/31/2019
Credit: 1 credit hour in most states that allow online credits.