The Times They Are A-Changin’:Energy Policy in the Trump Administration
Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
*Wine and cheese reception to follow*
NYU School of Law
Lipton Hall, D’Agostino Hall
108 West 3rd Street
New York, NY 10012
The event is free, but seating is limited. Please RSVP.
1.5 CLE credits offered in the areas of Professional Practice category. The credit is both transitional and non-transitional.
This event is being produced in collaboration with Vinson & Elkins
Speakers (in formation):
- Thomas P.J. Cape, Senior Analyst, Evercore ISI
- Jayni Foley Hein, Policy Director, Institute for Policy Integrity at NYU School of Law
- Robert Seber (Moderator), Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity, Vinson & Elkins
- Alexandra Teitz, formerly (as of 1/20/17) Counselor to the Director, Bureau of Land Management, Department of Interior; previously Senior Counsel, Environment and Energy/Chief Counsel for Energy and Environment, Committee on Energy and Commerce, U.S. House of Representatives
- Richard B. Stewart (Faculty Director), Katrina Wyman, Danielle Spiegel-Feld, David Kantor, Yael Lifshitz, Amelia Linn, Michael Oppenheimer, Bryce Rudyk, Karmjit Sangha, Augusta Wilson, Michelle Wolfson.
The Frank J. Guarini Center on Environmental, Energy and Land Use Law advances market-oriented energy and environmental policies for an efficient and sustainable economy. Drawing upon our faculty and fellows’ diverse areas of expertise, we tackle issues at the municipal, state, national, and global level.
More Information And Registration