How IP professionals can help your vendor complete the drawings in one draft instead of three and proven techniques to reduce confusion and improve figure clarity. Expect insightful information from our professionals holding more than 10 years of experience working with top IP and AmLaw firms and individual inventors
January 12, 2012
12:00 PM EDT
- Techniques that reduce examiner confusion and improve figure clarity
- Best practices for working with inventors and vendors
- Quality control - what details are examiners looking for in your illustrations
- How can you help your vendor complete the drawings in one draft instead of three?
- Lines, shading, text and fills for Utility and Design patents
- Samples and examples throughout the webinar.
Speaker:Legal Advantage's Hal Pieroway have been conducting webinars focusing on these critical areas over the last year. Coming from industrial design and product design backgrounds, he also bring a wealth of knowledge from more than 10 years of experience working with intellectual property professionals from top IP and AmLaw firms to individual inventors. Patent attorneys, patent agents and paralegals will find these webinars very useful and will be able to manage their patent prosecution in a more effective and efficient way.
AR, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NH, NM, OH, OK, SC, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV & WY