- Highlight key components of an effective search strategy
- Understand database strengths and weaknesses
- Processes to save you and your clients' time and money
- Best practices in dealing with vendors and clients
- Cover various searches and benefits
- Review basic building blocks.
Patent attorneys, patent agents and paralegals find these webinars very useful. This course has helped the attendees manage their patent prosecution matters and searches more effectively and efficiently.
Best Practices in Prior Art Search
January 8, 2018, 2017
12:00 PM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
Feroze Ali & Jeffrey Sobek. Coming from varied technical and management backgrounds, they also bring a wealth of knowledge from more than 40 years of combined experience working with IP professionals from top IP and AmLaw firms to individual inventors.
Legal Advantage has conducted over 3,000 combined searches, with a cross section of experience of searching for patent and non-patent literature in databases mirrored with extensive on-site search experience at the USPTO.
1 Hour in CA, ME, MS, WA
More Information And Registration