Fourteenth Annual Supreme Court Term in Review
July 7, 2017
12:00 PM - 01:30 PM
Mayer Brown LLP
71 S. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
RSVP + ID Required to enter building
- Susan Bandes - Centennial Distinguished Professor of Law, DePaul University College of Law
- Colleen Connell - Executive Director, American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois; Member, Board of Advisors, ACS Chicago Lawyer Chapter
- Steven D. Schwinn - Associate Professor, The John Marshall Law School; Member, Board of Advisors, ACS Chicago Lawyer Chapter
- Michael A. Scodro - Partner, Supreme Court and Appellate Litigation Group, Mayer Brown LLP
- Moderated by: Steve Sanders - Associate Professor of Law, Indiana University Maurer School of Law.
1.25 hours of free CLE credit is pending.
Admission is free, but space is limited.
- ACS Chicago Lawyer Chapter
- Public Interest Law Initiative
- American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois
- Mayer Brown LLP:
More Information And RSVP