substantial number of claims each year. Conflicts can come in all shapes and sizes, so despite the
best efforts of lawyers, they can be hard to identify. Join J. Calhoun Watson, Partner of Sowell Gray
located in Columbia, South Carolina, and Sally Field, Attorney and Legal Professional Liability Leader of Attorney Protective, as they analyze several scenarios and provide tips on how to avoid conflicts of interests. The webinar will also include a review of applicable ethics rules and discuss what actions to consider should a conflict arise.
Legal Ethics: 10 Hot Topics in Conflicts of Interest
July 25, 2018
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Webcast - Register Now
- Attorney Protective is an Approved Multiple Activity Provider in CA and NJ and this webinar will qualify for 1.2 CLE (ethics/professionalism) in NJ, and 1 CLE (legal ethics) in CA.
- Attorney Protective is an Accredited Provider in PA and this webinar will qualify for 1 CLE (ethics) in PA.
- NY attorneys may apply this course toward 1 CLE credit in accordance with the NY approved jurisdiction policy.
- CLE credit has been applied for and pending approval for 1 CLE (ethics) credit in most states.
- J. Calhoun Watson, Partner of Sowell Gray located in Columbia, South Carolina
- Sally Field, Attorney and Legal Professional Liability Leader of Attorney Protective.
More Information And Registration