The Honorable Anne Ellington, Division One of the Court of Appeals, and David Lord of Disability Rights Washington will describe the origins, purpose and use of the rule in obtaining accommodations needed for equal access to the justice system by people with disabilities. Speaker Bruce Moran is the Deputy Court Administrator for Pierce County Superior Court and has been involved in implementing the rule on the ground in Pierce County.
Ensuring Equal Access to Washington Courts for Persons with Disabilities and the Implementation of General Rule 33
August 29, 2012
12:00 PM - 01:30 PM
Washington State Attorney General's Office
Bank of America Fifth Avenue Plaza
800 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, WA 98104.
- Honorable Anne Ellington - Division I, Court of Appeals, Seattle
- David Lord - Disability Rights Washington, Seattle
- Bruce Moran - Deputy Court Adminstrator, Pierce County Superior Court, Tacoma
- WSBA Committee on Diversity
- Washington State Attorney General's Office