Health Matrix: Journal of Law-Medicine, one of the most prestigious health law journals in the country, will publish the articles generated by the symposium (Volume 23, Issue 2, due out Spring 2013).
Balancing Privacy, Autonomy, and Scientific Progress: Patients' Rights in the Use of Electronic Medical Records for Non-Treatment Purposes
April 5, 2013
9 AM - 5 PM
Moot Court Room (A59)
11075 East Blvd
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
- Barbara Evans, University of Houston Professor of Law, Co-director, Health Law & Policy Institute. Director, Center on Biotech
- Malia Fullerton, Associate Professor of Bioethics and Humanities, University of Washington
- Anil Jain, SVP & Chief Medical Information Officer at Explorys, Inc.
- Sharona Hoffman, Professor of Law, Professor of Bioethics, Co-Director, Law-Medicine Center
- Dr. David Kaelber, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, MetroHealth, Assistant Professor, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Andy Podgurski, Case Western Reserve University,
- Suzanne Rivera, Associate Vice President for Research, Assistant Professor of Bioethics, Case Western Reserve University
- Marc Rodwin, Professor of Law, Suffolk
- Mark Rothstein, Director of the Institute for Bioethics, Health Policy and Law, Louisville
- Nancy Staudt, Academic Director of the Schwarzenegger Institute for State and Global Policy, Professor of Law and Public Policy, USC
- Nic Terry, Professor of Law, Indiana, Co-director of the William S. and Christine S. Hall Center for Law and Health
Case Western Reserve University Law-Medicine Center
Subscribe to 4freeCLE - the Free Newsletter of Free Continuing Legal Education!