In this program, attendees will learn:
- How to use issue spotting to develop a game plan.
- How to create a budget that prices out each stage of litigation, from pre-filing to appeals.
- The specific steps to take for assessing and evaluating the cost of a case after learning of a potential or actual lawsuit, including:
- establishing the client’s optimal outcome;
- calibrating the client’s risk tolerance; and
- identifying, preserving and reviewing ESI.
Following the webinar, you will receive links via email to related Practical Law resources. If you are not currently a Practical Law subscriber, you will be given access to these resources via a no-obligation one week free trial to Practical Law’s online service.
Developing Informed Litigation Budgets
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
1:00pm- 2:15pm EDT
10:00am- 11:15am PDT
Webcast - Preregistration Required
- Marcellus McRae, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Kahn Scolnick, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Melissa Lorenzo-Hervé, Editor, Litigation and International Arbitration, Practical Law Company (Moderator)
Practical Law Company
Available for CA and NY; pending for CO, FL, IL, TX and VA.
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In|
Your Web Browser!
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you 20 or more opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!