This is a recording of a webinar addressing implementation issues and unanticipated legal, ethical and public health problems with various state medical marijuana laws; provide insights and information about ways state public health officials and attorneys have addressed problems; and provide guidance for states considering medical marijuana legislation or states with existing laws that may be dealing with similar issues. Panelists for this webinar represent state governments and non-profit organizations that have experienced unanticipated public health consequences of legalizing marijuana.
Medical Marijuana: Unanticipated Legal Consequences and the Lessons Learned
(Originally recorded Thursday, May 16, 2013)
- Veda Collmer, J.D., Visiting Attorney Fellow, The Network for Public Health Law - Western Region
- Ann Hause, J.D., Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Kathleen Hoke, J.D., Director, The Network for Public Health Law - Eastern Region
- Clifford M. Rees, J.D., Practice Director, The Network for Public Health Law - Western Region
- John Wright, J.D., Assistant Attorney General, State of Michigan Office of Attorney General in the Licensing & Regulation Division
- American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics (ASLME)
- Network for Public Health Law
- Public Health Law Research Program
The live program received credit in multiple states.
This recording would therefore be eligible for credit in multiple states but you may consult with your credit granting authority.
More Information And Registration
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
|Free CLE Right In|
Your Web Browser!
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you 20 or more opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!