- Introduction to Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Overview of State and Federal Restraints on Debt Collection
- A Primer on Automobile Fraud
- Representing the Unsecured Debtor
- Mortgage Servicer Litigation.
Representing the Pro Bono Client: Consumer Law Basics 2014
May 9, 2014
9:00 AM Pacific / Noon Eastern
Also presented in-person in San Francisco, CA.
- Chair: Robert W. Murphy ~ Law Office of Robert W. Murphy
- Hawk Barry ~ Rosner, Barry & Babbitt, LLP
- Justin M. Baxter ~ Baxter & Baxter, LLP
- Carolyn E. Coffey ~ Supervising Attorney, MFY Legal Services, Inc.
- James A. Kowalski, Jr. ~ Executive Director, Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, Inc.
- Program Attorney: Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute.
Up to 5 credits in Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
|Free CLE Right In|
Your Web Browser!
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you 20 or more opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!