This training will provide an overview in the primary areas of practice we have found to have the most impact on homelessness, as well as an introduction to HAP’s Holistic Legal Services Model. The program will cover:
- Social Security Disability Benefits Advocacy
- Fair Housing and Eviction Defense
- Motion Practice Specific to Unlawful Detainer
- Other Legal Issues Related to Benefits
Any attorney interested in providing pro bono assistance to homeless clients or clients at risk of homelessness and particularly California licensed attorneys would benefit from attending this program.
Holistic Legal Advocacy for the Homeless: Strategies for Addressing Benefits, Housing and Social Services Issues Facing Homeless Populations
San Francisco, CA
June 5, 2014
9:00 AM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in San Francisco.
- Chair: Katie Danielson ~ Senior Supervising Attorney, Homeless Advocacy Project, Justice & Diversity Center of The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Teresa Lynn Friend ~ Director and Managing Attorney, Homeless Advocacy Project, Justice & Diversity Center of The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Erin Katayama ~ Staff Attorney, Homeless Advocacy Project, Justice & Diversity Center of The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Julie Rosenthal ~ Director of Social Services, Homeless Advocacy Project, Justice & Diversity Center of The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Program Attorney: Christina Thompson ~ Practising Law Institute.
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!