The American Constitution Society believes that the law should be a force to improve the lives of all people. Please join us for a discussion on which bills became law and which did not during the 2017 legislative session, and how the lives of Georgians will be impacted.
Newly Enacted Laws from the 2017 Georgia General Assembly (and the Bills that were Vetoed)
July 18, 2017
06:30 PM - 08:00 PM
Bondurant, Mixson & Elmore, LLP
One Atlantic Center 1201 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
The reception will begin at 6:30 p.m. The program will follow at 7:00 p.m.
- State Senator Donzella James
- State Senator Josh McKoon
- State Senator Elena Parent
- State Representative David Dreyer
- State Representative Sam Park
- Moderated by: Greg Bluestein, Political Reporter, Atlanta Journal Constitution
1.0 hour of general CLE credit is approved for this event.
Admission is free; attendees will only have to pay the required administrative fee directly to the state bar.
- ACS Georgia Lawyer Chapter
- Korean-American Bar Association of Georgia
- Stonewall Bar Association of Georgia
More Information And RSVP
For questions on the day of the event, please contact John Kraus at 404-323-4444.