- History of our understanding of PTSD
- Difficulties with diagnosis of PTSD
- Types of PTSD
- PTSD and employment
- Combat/Military PTSD
- Resolving PTSD
- PTSD and civil litigation
- Difficulties in litigation
- Is it PTSD?
Medicolegal Consequences of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Civilian and Military Populations
February 21, 2018
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time
Webcast - Register Now!
Dr. Burton Singerman, M.D. serves as the head of three successful academic departments of psychiatry and has trained hundreds of medical residents, medical students and mental health paraprofessionals. His clinical and research projects for the Department of Defense and the Pentagon have led to new approaches for the treatment and the prevention of post-traumatic stress disorder. He has consulted on numerous types of legal cases, including medical malpractice, personal injury and disability litigation.
The TASA Group, Inc.
- This webinar is approved for CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OH, PA, TN, TX, and WI
- Many states allow attorneys to self-apply for credit: see State Rules