Technological advancement has enabled humanity to retain and process seemingly endless amounts of information. Nowhere is that more true than in the American legal system. Making sense of the water pouring from that particular fire hydrant is the focus of this course on the fundamentals of basic legal research in the age of electronic legal research.
During our session we will cover:
- Model Rules & Technology
- Competency as an Attorney
- Using Citations, Party Names & Source Selection
- Refining Your Search
- Sections of a Case
- Topic Summary Reports
- Citation Services
- Research History.
Drinking from a Fire Hydrant: Basic Legal Research in the Age of Technology
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST - 02/11/2019 - 02/11/2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST - 02/19/2019 - 02/19/2019
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm EST - 02/25/2019 - 02/25/2019
- And Next Month:
1 credit hour in most states that allow online credits.