In this free Continuing Legal Education webinar, you will examine the characteristics of the legal profession that make attorneys so much more susceptible to substance abuse as well as review the wildly disproportionate disciplinary records.
During our session we will cover:
- Substance Abuse Prevalence in Legal Profession
- Consequences of Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession
- A Personal Story of Addiction
- Signs of Substance Abuse and Strategies Uses to Hide Addiction Problems in the Legal Profession
- Answering the Call for Help
- Successful Treatment Programs
- Changing the Culture from Within the Legal Profession
- The Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
Answering the Call: Overcoming Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm EST - 02/15/2019 - 02/15/2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST - 02/20/2019 - 02/20/2019
- 10:30am - 11:30am EST - 02/26/2019 - 02/26/2019
- Next Month:
1 credit hour in most states that allow online credits.