In this free Continuing Legal Education webinar, you will examine the characteristics of the legal profession that make attorneys so much more susceptible to substance abuse as well as review the wildly disproportionate disciplinary records.
During our session we will cover:
- Substance Abuse Prevalence in Legal Profession
- Consequences of Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession
- A Personal Story of Addiction
- Signs of Substance Abuse and Strategies Uses to Hide Addiction Problems in the Legal Profession
- Answering the Call for Help
- Successful Treatment Programs
- Changing the Culture from Within the Legal Profession
- The Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
Answering the Call: Overcoming Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession
- 10:30am - 11:30am EDT - 07/03/2019
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm EDT - 07/12/2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm EDT - 07/17/2019
- And Next Month:
Alyssa Norman, Neil Waechter
1 credit hour in most states that allow online credits.