This all-new program will give attendees an opportunity to hear about what is trending in the protection of trade secrets in the United States. Five panels will bring together experts from government, academia, the courts, and the private sector for in-depth discussions of:
- Patents or trade secrets—what is trending?
- Issues in criminal prosecutions
- Notable trade secret prosecutions
- Views from the federal bench
- Advising clients in criminal trade secret matters
Trending Issues in Trade Secrets: 2019
Wednesday, September 19, 2019 - Rescheduled from June
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
Clara Barton Auditorium, United States Patent & Trademark Office
600 Dulany St.
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Also Webcast - Register Now!
United States Patent and Trademark Office
The sponsor does not offer CLE credit. You may be able to self-apply for credit in your jurisdiction.
More Information And Registration