Best Practices for In-House Counsel
- Jessalyn Zeigler is the assistant practice leader fo Bass Berry & Sims' Products, Torts and Insurance group. Additionally, she co-chairs the firm's Food and Beverage Industry Group. She has vast experience with environmental litigation and works on class actions and MDLs for various types of product cases.
- Bruce Friedman has more than 35 years of complex litigation experience in the insurance, financial services and products, and class action areas. He has been lead trial counsel in dozens of jury trials, bench trials and arbitrations. Noted as a “great strategist” in Chambers USA, Bruce has a broad commercial litigation practice with a large insurance component.
- Stephen Imbriglia is the Administrative Director in charge of Gibbons’ Philadelphia Office. Mr. Imbriglia is a trial lawyer who concentrates his practice in the defense of product liability cases. He defends pharmaceutical and medical-device manufacturers. For more than twenty years, Mr. Imbriglia has also defended companies in toxic tort litigation, such as those involving exposures to asbestos, benzene, beryllium and lead.
- Washington State: I don't see this program listed on WSBA's MCLE database but it's just a repeat of Trial.com's videos that previously got a total of 1.5 credits, so if you fill out the Form 1 online, you'll probably get credit.
- Other States: Consult your credit-granting authority