Hear industry experts discuss and take your questions on:
- Setting the stage: the Fair Labor Standards Act
- IRS definitions of “employee” and “independent contractor”
- Preparing for wage and hour audits and “sweeps”
- Lessons from recent high-profile cases
- What companies do (and shouldn’t do) to circumvent regulations
- The future of the employees’ right to know
- Joint employment allegations
- An effective record keeping program
- Overtime reduction efforts
- Especially vulnerable industries
- Department of Labor settlement terms
Protecting Your Company…Wage & Hour Law 2013!
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
2:00 PM - 3:35 PM Eastern Time
- Tracy L. Moon, Jr., partner, Fisher & Phillips
- C.R. Wright, partner, Fisher & Phillips
- Kelly Gimotty, business development & recruiting specialist, Discover Staffing
- Reneé Maxwell, Human Resources Director, Hansbrohe N.A.
Approved or in the process of approval for 1.5 hours of general, participatory, or skills credit in
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.