This webinar will cover:
- An overview of identity theft
- How legal aid and legal services attorneys can assist their clients who are victims of identity theft
- How to use the FTC's free Guide for Assisting Identity Theft Victims
- Where to find - and how to use - consumer protection resources created specifically for your clients
- What the FTC, and the Bureau of Consumer Protection, does and how that work and resources can help you in the legal services community help your clients.
FTC Identity Theft/Consumer Protection Webinar
Wednesday July 10 , 2013
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern Time
Speakers: Are from the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection - Division of Marketing Practices, Division of Privacy and Identity Protection, and the Division of Consumer and Business Education.
Log-in and call-in information will follow.
U.S. Department of Justice Access to Justice Initiative
The announcement does not list CLE credit, but the content and speaker sources suggests that credit may be available. Check your state-by-state credit granting requirements.
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
Every week, it brings to your email box more than 20 opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
4freeCLE is and always will be free - Subscribe Now!