Please RSVP online by July 15th at www.sfbar.org/summer-receptions
Marriage In America: Life After Windsor and Perry
BASF Conference Center
301 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
July 17, 2013
Panel discussion: 5:00 p.m.
Reception: 6:30 p.m.
- Welcoming remarks by Roger Doughty, Executive Director of the Horizons Foundation
- Matt Coles (Deputy Legal Director and Director of the ACLU Center for Equality, ACLU)
- Chris Stoll (Senior Staff Attorney, NCLR)
- Kristin Perry and Sandra Stier (Plaintiffs in Hollingsworth v. Perry, et al.)
- Moderated by Yolanda Jackson, Deputy Executive Director and Diversity Director, The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom
- The Horizons Foundation