Attend this CLE for free (including lunch) if you agree to be a pro bono mentor on a SMRLS case. Conclude with a half hour session combined with less experienced attorneys, addressing the volunteer experience.
Disclosure in Dissolutions
12:30 to 3:15 p.m. [Registration (& lunch): 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. ]
April 25, 2014
Room 40, Ramsey County District Courthouse
15 West Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul , MN
live teleconference available*
- 12:30 – 2:30 p.m. Disclosure in Dissolutions Walter Bauch and Cathryn Schmidt, Collins, Buckley, Sauntry & Haugh, P.L.L.P.
- 2:45 – 3:15 p.m. Joint Session with Less Experienced Attorneys Jo Ann Ahles, Ahles Law Firm, PLC
Ramsey County Bar Association
2.5 Standard Credits approved
- Pro Bono Cost (includes lunch): FREE if you agree to volunteer on a SMRLS case
- Pro Bono Teleconference Cost: Half-price if you agree to volunteer on a SMRLS case
- Cost (includes lunch): $50 RCBA members; $70 non-members
- Teleconference Cost: $60 RCBA members; $80 non-members**
*Instructions for accessing the teleconference will be sent prior to the CLE. We cannot offer the live teleconference to law students for free. Law students may still attend the live presentation for free. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-222-0846.