What You Will Learn
- Education Advocacy – Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- School Discipline and the School to Prison Pipeline
- Unique Laws and Additional Services
- Economic Security Advocacy for Youth – Public Benefits for Disabled and At-Risk Youth
- Economic Security Advocacy for Youth: SSI
Any attorney interested in providing pro bono assistance to low-income children in California.
Advocacy for Low-Income Children with Disabilities in California 2015
April 23, 2015
9:00 AM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in San Francisco.
- Andrea L. Banks ~ Staff Attorney, Social Security Disability Project, Bay Area Legal Aid
- Jessica A. Breslin ~ Staff Attorney, Youth Justice Project, Bay Area Legal Aid
- Lauren Giardina ~ Staff Attorney, Disability Rights California
- Jessica L. Haspel ~ Senior Associate, Child Welfare Policy, Children Now
- Eliza Patten ~ Dependency Project Director & Senior Staff Attorney, Legal Services For Children Inc
- Jill Rowland ~ Education Program Director, Alliance for Children's Rights
- Angie Schwartz ~ Policy Director, Alliance for Children’s Rights
- Brian Blalock ~ Youth Justice Project Director, Bay Area Legal Aid
- Linda Johnson ~ Staff Attorney, Education Law Project, San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, Inc.
- Program Attorney: Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!