Take a Deep Dive on 5/6: In our one-hour webinar, “E-Discovery 201: Your Case and the Value of Expert Witnesses,” you’ll learn:
- The role of e-discovery experts in a case
- Affidavits that help prove your side in motion practices
- Best practices for preparing for an expert deposition.
E-Discovery 201: The Value of Expert Witnesses
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
11:00 am Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
2:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Webcast - register now!
- Benjamin Rose, Co-Founder, Townsend, Carden and Rose, Inc.
- Joshua Gilliland, Esq., Attorney and Author, Bow Tie Law
- Chad McManamy, Vice President E-Discovery and Assistant General Counsel, Guidance Software
Attendees receive one CLE credit in qualifying states
More Information And Registration