Join us for a 90-minute webinar in which our panelists will provide tips and best practices for developing policies and plans for getting your employees through a weather event. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions. Topics will include:
- Keeping workers safe during inclement weather
- Protecting your business when injuries occur
- Paying employees during weather-related closings
- How weather-related closings impact absence policies, PTO, and FMLA eligibility
- How to handle workers who cannot report to work, get stranded at work, refuse to work, or are laid off because of inclement weather.
Know How to Protect Your Workers When Nature Gets Nasty
May 14, 2015
- Joanna Rich, Senior Associate, Ford Harrison
- David Kim, Counsel, Ford Harrison
- William Hannan, Associate, Oxfeld Cohen
Approved or in the process of approval for the mandatory CLE states listed below for 90 minutes of CLE credit:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
More Information And Registration