In this CLE, learn about the purpose, legal requirements and recent developments for due diligence. Hear about organizational strategies to strengthen due diligence efforts and mitigate financial or operational risk. Attorneys from any size organization and any practice area will benefit.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about the importance of understanding third parties for effective decision making
- Understand key concepts and components critical to successfully conducting due diligence
- Review specific laws that require due diligence
- Discuss the legal penalties and financial risks when due diligence fails
- Get tips on organizing an effective due diligence process
Skeletons in the Closet - The Importance of Due Diligence
March 4, 2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Webcast - Register Now!
1 credit hour in most states that allow online credits.
More Information And Registration