- History and statistics
- Fundamental biology of the bacteria
- Regulations, standards and guidelines
- Core competencies for investigator
- Legal aspects
- Case studies.
Legionella: An Introduction for Attorneys
March 5, 2019
2:00 p.m. (ET)
Webcast - Register Now!
David Strayer, MD is the professor of pathology, anatomy and cell biology, as well as professor at the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Thomas Jefferson University. He has served as an expert witness in over 100 cases filed in state and federal courts in PA, NJ, DE, NY, MD, and TX. Most of his work is on behalf of defendants, but he has performed expert work for attorneys representing plaintiffs as well as those representing defendants. His expertise involves medical malpractice, industrial accidents, personal injury lawsuits, and objective assessment of cases. He has participated in and chaired over 20 professional grant review panels including NIH, American Cancer Society and others.
The TASA Group, Inc.
- This webinar is approved for CLE credit in AL, CA, CO, DE, FL, IL, KS, KY, MO, MN, NC, NJ, OH, PA, TN, TX, and WI.
- Many states allow attorneys to self-apply for credit: see State Rules.
More Information And Registration