- Process improvement examples
- Driving and measuring value for the client
- Enhancing quality of legal work product
- Improving service and responsiveness
- Enabling a “self-service” model without giving up visibility or controls.
Also included will be a discussion on accomplishing the “change management” necessary to implement process improvement and ways to identify high-impact process improvement initiatives.
Corporate counsel and law department operations executives will leave the session with actionable strategies that can be applied immediately.
Legal Department Operations Seminar
Thursday, September 20, 2012
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
200 N. Milwaukee Ave
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
David Cambria and Ted Jankowski are attorneys who have successfully managed the often-competing objectives of lawyers and the businesses they support.
Illinois CLE Pending.