Topics covered will include:
- Cautionary crisis tales from 2014
- Counsel as crisis manager
- Picking and leading your crisis team
- Choosing the right external communications professionals
- Creating your crisis plan: roles, protocols, practices
- Crafting messages that are precise, accurate and protective
- When all else fails: developing your zero-day plan.
The Dreaded Data Breach Crisis: A Legal Department's Role in Communication and Mitigation
Thursday, February 19, 2015
2 P.M. ET (11 A.M. PT)
Webcast - Register Now!
- Craig Hoffman, Partner, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Melanie Dougherty Thomas, Managing Director, Inform
CLE is approved or in the process of approval for the mandatory CLE states listed below for 90 minutes of CLE credit: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
More Information And Registration