Bring your lunch and join us for a panel discussion.
A Progressive Take on Education Reform Litigation: Vergara v. California, Educational Adequacy, and the Real Challenges Facing California’s Public Schools
Monday, March 9, 2015
12:00pm - 1:30pm
ACLU of Northern California
39 Drumm Street
San Francisco, CA
- Jennifer Weiser Bezoza, Racial Justice Attorney and Director of Education Advocacy, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Angelica Jongco, Senior Staff Attorney, Public Advocates
- Laura Juran, Acting Chief Counsel, California Teachers Association
- David Sapp, Director of Education Advocacy, ACLU of California
- Moderated by: Bill Koski, Eric and Nancy Wright Professor of Clinical Education and Director of the Youth and Education Law Project, Stanford Law School
The Bay Area Lawyer Chapter of the American Constitution Society
The American Constitution Society is a State Bar of California approved CLE provider. This event has been approved for 1.0 hours of CLE credit.
More Information And Registration