Each webinar is free and open to all interested parties. Register Now!
The 2015 Measles Outbreak: Exploring the Role of Public Health Law
Thursday, February 19, 2015
1:00pm - 2:30pm (ET)
Webcast - Register Now!
- Montrece Ransom, JD, MPH., Team Lead, Public Health Law Training and Workforce Development - Public Health law Program, Office for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support, CDC (Moderator)
- Lauren Dunning, JD, MPH., Legal Policy Analyst - Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Andy Baker-White, JD, MPH., Associate Director, Network for Public Health Law - Mid-States Region
- Ross D. Silverman, JD, MPH., Professor of Health Policy and Management at the Indiana University Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health at IUPUI, and Professor of Public Health Law at the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
- ASLME : American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics
You may qualify for CLE credit. ASLME is an approved provider of continuing legal education credits in several states. ASLME will also apply for CLE credits in other states upon request.
More Information And Registration
Subscribe to 4freeCLE!
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
Every week, it brings to your email box more than 20 opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
- Webcasts: bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand: let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity
4freeCLE is and always will be free.